Greek Church History in Cleveland
CHURCH TOURS WILL be announced shortly
The Annunciation Church – “The Mother Church of Cleveland”
The annunciation church of Cleveland was officially incorporated on February 15, 1913. “The Mother Church” gave birth to several daughter churches over the years, throughout the Greater Cleveland area:
Saints Constantine & Helen Cathedral
The first “daughter” church of Cleveland, Saints Constantine & Helen Cathedral of Cleveland Heights was established in the early 1950s, and officially incorporated on November 15, 1967.
Saint Demetrios Church
Saint Demetrios Church of Rocky River was established in 1960 and incorporated on November 15, 1967.